The Waite Park Community Garden is a thriving community of gardeners and their neighborhood partners working together for a successful growing season on land generously provided by the Soo Line of The Canadian Pacific Railroad. Our garden is located at 3601 Lincoln St.
- Organic raised-bed plots are 12’x12′ allowing gardeners to grow diverse crops like herbs, flowers, and vegetables
- Lovely perennial gardens beautify the grounds
- Metered city water service and several compost bins ensure optimum growing conditions
- Fruit trees, grapes, and hops provide throughout the growing season
- The garden hosts a variety of events during the season including member socials
We are neighbors practicing organic gardening methods to achieve our mission of growing our community through cooperative stewardship of the Waite Park Community Garden.